Andrecca is available to play in it’s Alpha form. For those of you not familiar with Alpha builds, they are a pretty early version of a game that is still in development. A good amount of the core features have been implemented, but there is still more to add and almost everything will change, at least a little, before the final version. There’s a lot of information below about the current state of the game, but here are some of the highlights….
- This demo is an early version, but will definitely give you a feel for the style of game Andrecca will be once it has been completed.
- We chose the Haunted House as the setting for the demo, since fall is Becca’s favorite season, and Halloween is right around the corner.
- The objective of the game is to clear the board of all enemies and spawners without losing all of your lives.
- We have many options for customizing your character’s look, so feel free to get as creative as you like!
- The demo has 24 unique levels, with multiple enemies, and a scoring system. We encourage you to “go for the gold” on all 24!
- Andrecca is a great game for solo players, but you can have up to three friends join your adventure! Below are the default controls for two players, but you can setup more controls from the in game Options menu.